SAVE ON FUEL, PRODUCTION AND QUALITY
The combustion system, whether it be on a kiln or a dryer, is the heart of your rotary equipment process. Knowing the baseline operation of your combustion system helps with fuel savings, production and quality.
A Combustion Performance Audit is a one-day onsite assessment of the combustion system on direct heat/direct fired dryers, kilns or calciners. A Combustion Performance Audit is performed by a trained Burner Specialist and includes more than a traditional tune-up, focusing on providing data that helps you determine your baseline and achieve success through optimal heat transfer. A heat and mass balance is included with every Combustion Performance Audit.
Remember, YOU are the expert in your process. We’re here, with our rotary equipment expertise, to guide you down a path of reaching your process goals through scientific data.
How a Combustion Performance Audit Job Progresses:
- Conference call to determine how to approach your Combustion Performance Audit. This is not a cookie cutter service: it is unique to your equipment and process.
- Safety training
- Walkthrough of system with brief inspection
- Combustion Analysis
- CO ppm
- NOx ppm
- Tune burner if applicable
- Retake Combustion Analysis
- Record process information for Heat & Mass Balance
- Feed Rate (tons/hr)
- Production Rate (tons/hr)
- Moisture Content In (%)
- Moisture Content Out (%)
- Inlet Gas Temperature (°F)
- Exhaust Gas Temperature (°F)
- Feed Temperature (°F)
- Product Temperature (°F)
Information We Need From You to Quote:
- Burner Specification
- Burner Make and Model
- Fuel Type
- Combustion Fan Specifications
- Induced Draft (ID) Fan Specifications
- Process Material
- Rotary Dryer Diameter, Length and Slope
- Rotary Dryer Make and Model