DRYER COMBUSTION PERFORMANCE AUDIT
SAVE ON FUEL, PRODUCTION AND QUALITY
A Dryer Combustion Performance Audit is an recommended annual service for rotary dryers that have a direct fired or combustion chamber configurations. A combustion specialist will be onsite to take measures related to the dryer process and combustion performance. The combustion specialist will also check the burner management system to note any issues that need to be repaired or replaced.
How a Combustion Performance Audit Job Progresses:
- Safety training
- Walkthrough of system with brief inspection
- Combustion Analysis
- Tune burner if applicable
Retake Combustion Analysis
Record process information for Heat & Mass Balance
Feed Rate (tons/hr)
Production Rate (tons/hr)
Moisture Content In (%)
Moisture Content Out (%)
Inlet Gas Temperature (°F)
Exhaust Gas Temperature (°F)
Feed Temperature (°F)
Product Temperature (°F)
- Write-up with findings and recommendations
- Heat & Mass Balance of each dryer showing energy usage, energy breakdown, and moisture/energy ratio
Information We Need From You to Quote:
- Burner Specification
- Burner Make and Model
- Fuel Type
- Combustion Fan Specifications
- Induced Draft (ID) Fan Specifications
- Process Material
- Rotary Dryer Diameter, Length and Slope
- Rotary Dryer Make and Model
GET A QUOTE OR CONTACT US
We are excited to help you optimize your rotary equipment process to the fullest of its potential.
Keep up with the team at Optimus.
Subscribe to our Newsletter for updates on the latest innovations and services offered by the Optimus team.