CALCINER COMBUSTION PERFORMANCE AUDIT
SAVE ON FUEL, PRODUCTION AND QUALITY
A Calciner Combustion Performance Audit allows for a qualified combustion specialist to help you with the shell temperature control and burner tuning. The burner on an Indirect Fired Calciners heats the shell which then heats the product. One of the desirable outcomes from the burner is a consistent shell temperature for a particular zone. The combustion specialist will work with the process team on a target shell temperature and will show a before and after each shell at a particular zone.
How a Combustion Performance Audit Job Progresses:
- Safety training
- Walkthrough of system with brief inspection
- Determine customer needs on shell temperature for calciner process
- Record current shell temperatures from control room or individual responsible for process
- Trend before combustion specialist is onsite is even better to acquire
- Tune burner(s) to meet customer needs for process shell temperatures
- Record shell temperatures after burner adjustments
- Write-up with findings and recommendations
- Shell temperature before and after burner adjustments
- Obtained from control room or directly from process individuals.
Information We Need From You to Quote:
- Burner Specification
- Burner Make and Model
- Fuel TypeCombustion Fan Specifications
- Induced Draft (ID) Fan Specifications
- Process Material
- Calciner Diameter, Length, and Slope
GET A QUOTE OR CONTACT US
We are excited to help you optimize your rotary equipment process to the fullest of its potential.
Keep up with the team at Optimus.
Subscribe to our Newsletter for updates on the latest innovations and services offered by the Optimus team.